Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trivia Challenge Update!

Hiya Everyone!

Well, I have had several completed entries, and many of you are VERY CLOSE, but I don't have a bonafide winner yet!

Keep those entries comin'! I have a few people who said that they wanted to play and I haven't gotten entries from you all just yet.

SO! If no one gets all of them right, I will pick the one who was closest :). If we have a tie, we will have a tie breaker question based on something from my blog!

Great job! You all are quite the trivia experts! Thank you for playin'!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it is "Cheese wiz" I just know it... they had that in Medieval times.....

hahahaha... Hugs, MO and thanks for the GREAT game... It was really hard though... I guess it should be for such a great prize!!! Mo q

Jeanne said...

I want to play!
Jeanne
WildWoods Studio

~dani~ said...

Hey..great idea for the trivia challenge!! Come peek at my latest blog post and see if you are interested in this?

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, thanks to ambitions designs. Looking forward to your next contest!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick comment on the contest. You mentioned intially that you would take the first person to answer the most correctly and then it changed to a tie breaker question. Just wondering what made it change? Thanks!

punkindoodleboo said...

In answer to the question above, if we have 2 or more people who have answered the "most" questions correctly, BUT they have the same number of correct answers (i.e. 2 people who have 8/12) we will have to do a tie breaker :).

Hope that answers your question!