Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Time for Trivia!!

RULES:

1. In order to play you MUST first post here, on my blog, to let me know you are playing.
2. Copy and paste the trivia questions I post, with your answers in an email.
3. Send your answers to me at punkindoodleboofolkart@q.com.
4. The first person (according to email date stamping) to answer all the questions correctly will be the winner! In the event that no one anwsers all of them correctly (by June 17th), I will take the first person who answers the most correctly.
5. Those of you who mentioned this Trivia game on your blog, you get "1 WILD CARD". That is, you will be exempted from one question of your choice!



Here we go, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!



Punkin’ Doodle Boo Spooky Halloween Trivia Challenge

1. Halloween was originally a Irish/Celtic pagan holiday called _______.

2. If you have an intense fear or phobia about Halloween you are considered _________.

3. Jack O’ Lanterns were originally used by the Irish to frighten away evil spirits. The first Jack O’ Lanterns were carved out of _________, until it was discovered that pumpkins were much easier to carve!

4. The largest pumpkin was grown by a man named Dave ______ and it weighed ______ pounds.

5. ______ _______ narrated the Disney version of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (one of my favorite movies!).

6. In Walt Disney World (in Florida, I once worked there!), the Riverboat Tour tells visitors that the Haunted Mansion is built on a/an ________ _________ ________.

7. The Song, Monster Mash, reached #1 on the Billboard Charts in the year ______.

8. During the Medieval Era, it was said that ______, coated in this dairy product, _______, was used to “cure” leprosy (okay that’s just gross!).

9. The song “This is Halloween” is from one of my favorite movies, The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was composed by _________ ________.

10. This composer was also was a member of one of my favorite bands, _________ _________.

11. The composer also provided the vocals for the character ___________ _______. This character was inspired by another famous musician near and dear to Tim Burton, ______ _________.


4 comments:

elphabainwicked said...

That was a great trivia challenge!!!

Not even close to what I expected...I was memorizing everything on your blog...lol

Way to go Katie!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I have got my posted to you...hope they are right...this was fun...Thanks again...
Gina :)

GoldieLoo Woodworks said...

Im gonna give this a try. Im the worlds biggest looser though. ;)~~Pam

Anonymous said...

I'm in...