Thursday, April 24, 2008

Punkin' Doodle and Boo


I often get the question, How did you come up with the name Punkin' Doodle Boo? So for those of you who don't know where my funny little name Punkin' Doodle Boo came from... I am very pleased to introduce you to my beautiful Punkin Doodle and my handsome Boo!
"Punkin Doodle" is the nickname, my now very slender daughter, was appropriately christened with as an infant. She was a chunker! We had to clean in between the rolls of baby fat with Qtips, LOL :). Boo is a nickname, given to my son, on the day he was born, because of his big beautiful eyes, long eyelashes and tiny nose. He was very startled to be out of the womb! I was in labor, at the hospital for 2 1/2 days when they finally went it to get him!
Anyway, I took this picture of my babies yesterday, but they aren't my babies anymore... Boo will be 9 in a few short days and Punkin Doodle will be 7 shortly after.

3 comments:

elphabainwicked said...

They are so cute!!!! Lucky them and lucky you.

~dani~ said...

Oh, i love that! So sweet~ Our youngest is nicknamed Boo, too! But he is now a teen and does not like it when I say it in public-hard to stop, now! Thanx 4 sharing~

Anonymous said...

I used to think nicknames like this were silly, then along came bug and noodle....