Monday, April 21, 2008

AND the AWARD goes to....

I have been a bit behind in my blogging the last few days :)!


SOOOO, I wanted to announce my selections for "The Award of Excellence". My friend Mo of Wings and Paws Primitives gave me this award and I am lucky enough to have the opportunity to pass it on. I must say that the decision was a very tough one. There is so much talent out there and so many wonderful artists that I have gotten to know. These wonderful ladies are very gifted and very deserving of this award :).


Flora~Bone Head Studios

Dani~ Ambitions Design

Dawn~Odd Fae and Autumn Things

Sheila~Pieces of Me

Jamie~ Peach Street Prims

5 comments:

~dani~ said...

Oh, honey you are too super sweet! I think you are such an amazingly gifted & creative artist and the fact that you would share this with me...ROCKS!!!

xoxo's to you!

~dani~ said...

Hey come peek at my newest creepy cute sculpture for DarkSideDolls. Let me know what you think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambitionsdesign/

Flora said...

Oh Katie you are so sweet to give me this award!Thank you!
Blessings,Flora

Anonymous said...

I am sooo flattered! You are too sweet to give me this award! Thank you so much.

Jamie Lott said...

Yay!! THANK YOU Katie! It's an honor coming from the likes of you!
Hugs ~ Jamie