Sunday, January 6, 2008

Jack Frost nipping at your nose...



Is Jack Frost nipping at your nose? As I write, it is beginning to snow, AGAIN! We had a very quiet and peaceful White Christmas this year... We got about 6 or 7 inches on Christmas Day, it was beautiful. I think the weatherman said that we had only had 13 actual White Christmases in over 116 years. Anyway, something like that! Here is my entry for hte HA31 winter icon challenge. I had a tough time deciding between my Snow Queen or Jack Frost, but in the end, when both pieces were finished, this was an easy choice. I think I am in a crazy eye's period :)!




He is has jointed arms and legs. He is a shelf sitter with lots of movement and his head sits atop a spring! Lots of different shades of metallic blue!

1 comment:

elphabainwicked said...

This is a great Jack Frost...the eyes are wild.

Good luck in the contest - I will be cheering for you!!