Wednesday, January 23, 2008



I have just finished some New Valentine's ACEOs to be posted this week on EBAY! Here is a sneek peek from the set of 4!

My 2 new bunnies will be posted this week as well! They are completed and probably go up this evening. I have decide to put them both on EBAY.

I am still working on my new cupid as well! He will have lots of fun details... I hope to have him done by the close of the week.

My MRSBO Raggedy is done and just awaiting her hair! I will then be writing a story about her as part of the challenge. All of those dolls from the MRSBO Challenge will be posted on January 31st on EBAY!!! Just do a search for MRSBO on the 31st!

Finally! A new HA31 UHAT Challenge is in the works! The due date is March 1st. We will be doing an "Easterween" challenge!

No comments: