Monday, March 10, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the....


Well maybe not hopping, and actually her name is Harriet, but you get the general idea :). Floppy Eared Harriet is an 11 inch bust and she is so sweet with her darling expression, big blue eyes and glitter dusted collar. Harriet has a starting auction price of only $19.99 on EBAY, so come by and check her out, she will be up this evening. Also, please check out my ETSY Store (links are on the right hand side of this page), I have lots of fun Easter and Easterween offerings.

ALSO!!!Be sure to sign up here (again, the link is on the right hand side) for my mailing list. I am very pleased to announce that my work was juried, and I have been invited to join a very talented group of artists called PFATT Marketplace. I will be there starting on April the 10th. For ONLY those of you on my mailing list :), I will be offering free shipping on any PFATT Marketplace purchases for the months of April and May :).


Hope you all are well :).

2 comments:

elphabainwicked said...

She is perfect!!!! Love the colors and that you put her on a post...

Flora said...

Katie,
OOOOO he is yummy! love the colors!
I am giving you the "You Make My Day" award,now you have to post 10 people who do the same for you!
Blessings,Flora