Monday, February 11, 2008

Here he is, St. Patrick's Day Skelly!


Okay, so next to Halloween, St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday! Some people are big Christmas junkies. My mother in law used to put up (no lie) 7 Christmas trees. She starts decorating feverishly in September I think. Not me, I am just not that committed I guess... Of course, I am an Irish girl through and through, and any holiday that involves U2 and warm Guinness, well I am all over that holiday!


So, long story short, I thought to myself why not combine my two favorite holidays :)!


3 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Love your work!!!

elphabainwicked said...

He is perfect!!! Love the colors and the his stance...

elphabainwicked said...

I am thrilled to have won him! Thank you for being so creative in your work...