Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easterween on EBAY this Week AND Some New Updates


Hello! Can ya'll believe that it is March already! The year is slipping by so quickly! Well, as promised, the talented EBAY artists groups, HA31 and UHAT are gearing up for Easterween week. Search for Easterween or by either of the group call letters/numbers and your sure to find some very unique offerings. I have included my submission here. I am calling him "Bunnicula" at the suggestion of my 6 year old :). Well done Punkin' :)!

In addition, I have taken a wonderful suggestion from a very special client, and decided to develop a line of ornies that will be miniatures of some of my more popular pieces. They will still OOAK pieces, but the price points will be a bit more affordable than some of my larger more intricate pieces.
In addition, come by and check out my website at www.punkindoodleboofolkart.com. I have posted some pieces that are advertised (ON THE CURRENT ART 4 SALE PAGE) at WEBSITE ONLY PRICING. By saving on EBAY/ETSY costs, I can offer the pieces to you at a lower cost AND, best of all, the price includes FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING!

Finally, please be sure to sign up for my MAILING LIST in the right hand column. I have some wonderful promotions (this upcoming Spring) for those who are on my email list. I will be doing a GIVEAWAY later this Spring and will be choosing a winner from those on my mailing list, more details will follow soon! So be sure to sign up, it is super easy!
Hope everyone is well :)! Katie

3 comments:

elphabainwicked said...

Another great piece...like the "grey" hare!

elphabainwicked said...

I was so excited about the new piece I didn't read the entire blog.

The name is perfect...Punkin' should get a percentage of this sale... :-).

elphabainwicked said...

HA!!!! I got him!


I can't wait to see him in person.
:-)