Thursday, February 7, 2008

Green Beer Anyone? :)

Oh my goodness! Time seems to be passing at a incredible clip! It seems like it was just Christmas time and here it is already February 7th... Anyway, I am almost finished with a very cool skelly and you know how much I love skellys :)! He has a St. Paddy's Day theme as you can see, complete with shamrocks and a shillealegh. I think I am going to have hime holding green carnations as well! He should be complete and ready for listing on ebay this weekend. Keep and eye out!

HA31 and UHAT, both Ebay artist groups are sponsoring an EASTERWEEN theme. Listing, I believe, has been scheduled for March 1st. I have lots of spooky, ghoulish ideas rolling around in my head! I just love dark themes, they are so much fun! I can't wait to post some of my new ideas!

Finally, MRSBO, my very talented and fun group of doll artisan friends, is planning a new theme for May. Stay tuned for what promises to be a delicious art challenge.






2 comments:

elphabainwicked said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elphabainwicked said...

I can't wait...I love the look of him so far. A St. Skeely.. awesome!!