Saturday, June 7, 2008

Punkin' Doodle Boo Halloween Trivia Challenge, June 10th

In celebration of Pfreaky PFATT and Halloween in June, I am hosting a Halloween Trivia Challenge. On the evening of June 10th, the opening day of the June PFATT, I will be posting some Halloween related Trivia Questions. Here are the rules for playing:

1. In order to play you MUST first post here at my blog to let me know you are playing. You can begin posting NOW to let me know you want to play.


2. Then, on June 10th, copy and paste the trivia questions I post, with your answers (Duh, Katie), in an email.


3. Send your answers to me at punkindoodleboofolkart@q.com.


4. The first person (according to email date stamping) to answer all the question correctly will be the winner! In the event that no one anwsers all of them correct, I will take the first person who answer the most correct.


5. Oh yeah, very important! If you mention this Trivia game on your blog, you get "1 WILD CARD". That is, let me know you posted it on your blog and you will get exempted from one question of your choice!


That's it! Here is what you will win! Goood luck everyone!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH!!! I love him!! I want to play but have to work that day...12 hours... bummer!!! I will still be happy to post on my blog though!! How fun!!! Hugs, Mo

Anonymous said...

Oh but, maybe... count me in, I can't resist a little harmless competition! hahahaha.. I posted him.... Hugs, Mo

elphabainwicked said...

This is such a great idea. Playing your trivia is going to be just as exciting as seeing your new pieces.

I never realized collecting sculptures would be so much fun. I now put funds aside waiting for your new pieces. They truly are such an enjoyment to me. And for sure, better in person.

I can never say it enough...I am so glad I found you!!

Good luck to everyone!

Tina

elphabainwicked said...

Forgot to mention...this little guy is awesome!!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

please count me in...Can I use the photo of the winning item on my blog to post your giveaway?
Gina :)

Skeleton In My Closet said...

oooppps...posted my 'count me in' to the wrong thread. Spidey is great BTW!

Josie

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will definitely be playing for this guy! I love him!!!!!

Lenae May said...

Wonderful work...so creative!
So fun to find your blog.
Lenae

Jamie Lott said...

Ooh Ooh me, ME!! I wanna play! I wanna play!

Just in case you didn't get that...

I WANNA PLAY!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try, but can't guarantee I'll have time to stop by to play...argh! But I'm IN!!

Day :-)

BPPD Designs said...

OOOOOOOOOOO How Fab is He!!!!!!! Your work is beyond!!!! Love It!!!

I would Love to Play.

Thank You!!!!

Amy

Jenny Carter said...

Is it too late to play?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I do not see any questions?? Did I miss it... ???? Hugs, MO