Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Stuff for PFATT! Love to hear what ya'll think!




I have been sculpting and painting like crazy these last couple of weeks. I have been trying to to get ready for my PFATT debut. I got a little behind last week because my sweet Punkin Doodle had influenza! Poor kid, had to be during her Spring Break too! I have to say, she was a total trooper though, not one complaint :o). However, as a result, I can now recite and sing every song from both High School Musical 1 and 2! Can I get a 'FAB-U-LOUS sooo FAB-U-LOUS'? HEE HEE!
Hope everyone is enjoying the early days of Spring! Hugs! Katie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Good luck with your Pfatt debut, I'm sure you'll do very well. Those little ornies are awfully cute.

Florencia Luciano said...

I love them all, but my favorite one is the sun. What a beautiful smile they have! Great talent, congrats!
Paola

http://thesassyowl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back to look at that sunflower!

~dani~ said...

My goodness, your creativity is off the charts! Woo hoo! Love when that happens. Keep 'em coming, I adore seeing your work.

craftswithcare said...

Katie, your dolls are so unique and truly OOAK!

I LOVE every single one of them!

Hugs,
Mithua

Trish said...

Good luck on PFATT!!! You'll do great! These are all fab!

elphabainwicked said...

I absolutely...LOVE THEM!!!!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

The expressions on these faces are incredibly CUTE!!! You should do very well with PFATT!

elphabainwicked said...

I love Miss Molly!!! She looks better in person!!! :-)

Thank you again being so creative!!!