Sunday, January 20, 2008

New things to be posted soon!

SO Sorry for the brief hiatus! Lots going on in my household the last few weeks!

I have been hold up the last two days in my studio! I have been so busy the last few days creating! I have two new "Chocolate Bunnies" that will be posted this week. They are similar in design, but have different faces and Easter Egg designs. I will be posting one on ETSY and the other on EBAY this week! They will be sitting jointed nodders and lots of fun!







My MRSBO Raggedy Ann Challenge piece is just about done. I painted her quite a bit today and she is going to be wicked cute! For those of you who love really unique pieces this is most definitely it! She will be listed on EBAY January 31st.







Finally, I have a wonderful Valentine's Day piece in the works. I have spent a lot of time developing this piece and he is drying as we speak. I anticipate that he will be ready for sanding tomorrow. This sculpture is FULL of PunkinDoodleBoo whimsy with his big feet, droopy diaper and the most delightful smile. I will be posting him this weekend on EBAY!

1 comment:

elphabainwicked said...

I was so excited to see your update and new creations. The chocolate bunny is adorable and I can't wait to see your other new piece.

You truly are an inspiration. I so wish I had your talent with clay. I have thought about trying it but I just don't see it happening for me. So I will enjoy your work and all the other artist who I envy for this talent.